“Professional support to help you bring about real changes in your life, self, and relationships”
Many of us experience times when we feel stuck or overwhelmed in dealing with painful emotions or difficulties in our lives and need support to help us deal with these.
You may be experiencing anxiety, depression, grief after a significant loss, or feel overwhelmed and be finding it hard to manage stress, parenting, work issues, or adjust to changes in your life. Or you may be facing separation, divorce, or painful relationship difficulties. You may be seeking support to help you achieve growth and change by addressing long term personal and/or relational patterns that you recognise but are struggling to change.
How I Can Help
I am a warm, compassionate, and skilled psychologist with nearly 20 years of experience who helps adult individuals and couples who are struggling with emotional and mental health issues, life, and/or relationship challenges and feeling stuck in making changes they desire.
I provide effective, evidence-based psychological therapy in a calm, accepting, and supportive environment. I can help you:
- understand your problems in the context of your life situation
- identify goals for change
- develop the skills needed to deal with challenges and difficulties
- address core issues and long-term patterns that may be limiting you and holding you back
- navigate a path to feeling better in your life, self and relationships.
In addition to helping adult individuals, I have a special interest in couples and relationship counselling with extensive experience working with a range of issues such as:
- communication problems
- repeating negative cycles of conflict and fighting
- affairs, betrayals and broken trust
- distance and disconnection
- intimacy issues
- the impact on the relationships of mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, trauma, and grief and loss
- adjusting to changes such as becoming parents
I have helped many couples move from a place of pain, distress, and disconnection to a relationship of connection, emotional responsiveness, and hope for the future together.